Sienna Miller Sexy Actress

Sienna Miller knows a thing or two about dressing for success. "Style is definitely a combination of place, occasion, surroundings, body, and mood,” she explains. [askmen]

Sienna Miller Sexy ActressSienna Miller Sexy Actress

One of England’s most intriguing young talents, Sienna Miller is an accomplished actress and model who first rose to fame in 2004 with roles in the witty romantic comedy Alfie and the deliciously demented thriller Layer Cake

Sexy Woman Sienna MillerSexy Woman Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller stayed busy in 2008, as this beautiful British bird put in the hours for the films Hippie Hippie Shake, The Edge of Love and The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, featuring Nick Nolte and Mena Suvari.

Sienna Miller in actionSienna Miller in action

Sienna Rose Miller has always had a flare for drama. "I've wanted to be an actress for as long as I can remember, and I can say I was almost born in the theater,” she boasts. “My mum went into labor while she was watching the Nutcracker Suite in New York -- apparently I was kicking like mad." Sienna Miller sprang into the world several hours later on December 28, 1981.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment